Sunday, March 8, 2009

WORK WORK WORK!!!

Well here I am, it is 2:30 pm on Sunday and am sitting in the breakroom wishing I would have been able to be at church. Praise Jesus that this is the last Sunday I have to work for a while. Today I would like to spend some time talking about one of my favorite people, Maya Jane Shaffer. This little unbelieviably cute ball of sassiness has been starting to be quite onery lately. and even though maya has been not a perfect angel, I find myself becoming increasingly comforted during our evenings together. the fits, the crying, the "NO DADDA NAUGHTY!", every little thing that she does wrong pales in comparison to when she lays her head on me and says"I love you Daddoo". At that point I completely melt and just want to hold her and never let her go.

I am especially thankful for maya today because even though she was a complete brat yesterday when mommy took here to get pictures, I still (without hesitation) loved her and held her as if she were a perfect angel.

BTW.......Carly, thank you for always commenting on my blog. I am a horrible blogger and you post comments even more than my wife.





Peace out.

sam

2 comments:

Sam, Sarah, Claudia, Camile, Maya, and Gabriel said...

wah wah wah...good for CARLY! ;)

Love you. I'll try to comment more now that we have INTERNET AGAIN!

Carly said...

I know that Chris can relate with you. Daddy's and daughters have a special bond (i think it must be the hand wrapped around the pinky thing!) No, but really, it is something special and I love watching Chris with our girls. You are blessed!!! I guess now that you are blogging again I can add you back to my list of people I blog stalk!!!!