Monday, March 16, 2009

Mercy renewed in the morning

you know every monday when i get up for work I think about how God's mercies are renewed every morning. a new day, a new way to look at difficulties, a new chance to see lost souls get saved, and another chance to show sarah how much I love her!!!!

yesterday I had to make 2 list about sarah, on of positive things and one of negative. and then I had to pick a positive thing about sarah and thank her for it.........I chose to thank her for the way she supports me in my ministry and when I ask for criticism she will be blunt but she is always loving when she says it.

so yesterday I filled the pulpit at Grace; in the am I preached on getting the Victory and in the pm I preached on JESUS: what manner of man is this.....i felt that the services went very well. rex gave me a book on how to put together a sermon; i appreciate the gesture but............i think sarah may have had an issue with it..

i have to get back to work now and how come i haven't had many comments....come on kiddo's get with it.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Glad to hear that you are getting opportunities to preach. I bet you are thankful for that! So, I am not doing the best at blogging about my experiences with the love dare but just wanted you to know that I am still doing it too. For the dare that you mentioned I thanked Chris for loving our family so much. There is nobody else in this world that he would rather spend time with then Kailey, Lauryn, and myself and that feels good!!!

Carly said...

Ummm...hello...you were doing so good at blogging, what's up? Not that I have ANY room to talk!