Thursday, March 5, 2009

thankful thursday

today I am thankful for the TRUTH!!!

truth and honesty are two of the best traits I have ever found in a friend. last night after i was done teaching a bible study, one of the men told my father-in-law that I should be the new pastor. I was floored. I have been praying for exactly that. I know that GOD knows what is best and He is always right on time. And GOD's TRUTH is so prevelant in my life and my work and my ministry that I feel HIM guiding my every step and every word. I am so thankful for Jesus, who is constantly teaching me humility ( last week I had to shovel horse manure out of the drain pits at work). I have learned to let my pride go and just let GOD lead. PEACE OUT!!

sam.

1 comment:

Carly said...

It sounds like you guys have a lot to be praying about right now!! We will be in prayer with you!