Friday, July 24, 2009

thankful thursday.......

What is the worst thing you can imagine? Cancer, losing a child, going broke..... Today I wish to ponder this question, What is the worst thing to you? well for me it is to KNOW God's will and not being able to do it, worse yet, refusing to do it. the church decided to pay for my tuition and books for bible school, that is a huge answer to prayer. so I have transfered from not doing what God wants me to, to making a positive leap into His will.

So today I am thankful for a pastor who follows the holy spirit and is not afraid to lead the church. He just kinda told the board, this is what we are doing, like it or not.

He is so helpful in everyway possible. who would have ever thought that an "okie" named bill coons would turn out to be exactly what Grace needed.

Thank you Jesus for sending us the "perfect pastor"



what are you thankful for today?

Shalom be with you...lol


peace out
Sam

No comments: